Heath & Holmewood Parish Council provides local services, we strive to make Heath & Holmewood a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do.
Hello Neighbourhood Watch member,
We now have a new website for Derbyshire NW:
It is clear and easy to use - please have a look and browse.
The new site allows you to:
- Find the latest news on funding and community projects and events
- Have new members sign up online with the member forms and be sent directly to our administrators inbox for immediate upload
- Order lamppost signage (Office is unable to process immediately due to Covid-19 and no stockroom access, they will be processed as soon as we are able to gain access to the office)
- Order products and leaflets (Office is unable to process immediately due to Covid-19 and no stockroom access, they will be processed as soon as we are able to gain access to the office)
- Find contact details including links to SNT , NW Facebook pages
- Send through articles and events to be posted on your regional pages. - If you have a NW watch you would like advertised then please send through min 300 words about your watch and what you have been doing along with any photos.
- Advertise any projects or successful funding projects.
Please forward this message to as many people as possible.
Posted: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:30 by Website Team
Dear Neighbourhood Watch supporter,
Our July 'Our News' newsletter is here
The time has come once again to grab that cup of tea, put your feet up and enjoy our newsletter. This month we reflect on perception of crime in lockdown and the successes of Neighbourhood Watch Week.
As well as looking at what we can learn from our experiences during lockdown we also look to our future and consider diversity in Neighbourhood Watch, summer seminars, the launch of a national burglary campaign, and how we can harness the power of volunteers post lockdown. More »
NEIGHBOURHOOD WATCH NETWORK
LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/company/neighbourhood-watch/ » Less
Posted: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:22 by Website Team
Dear Holmewood & Heath residents
I would like to personally invite you to attend a 'virtual' evening event to listen to the concerns raised in your local area following the completion of my tour of Derbyshire where I visited 383 towns, villages and neighbourhoods. The tour which began in 2016 and concluded in late 2019 saw me meet residents from all sectors of the community to listen to their concerns around crime and policing matters. More »
This event was originally scheduled to take place as a face-to-face meeting in North East Derbyshire but due to the Covid-19 pandemic, I have decided to hold this virtually to ensure the safety of the public and my staff.
During the event, you will receive feedback on the key issues raised by the public in your local area from my tour and I will outline some of the steps I have taken to address these matters.
The North East Derbyshire event is due to be held on 21 July and will commence at 6:30pm, finishing by 8:00pm. To book your place for this virtual event please visit www.derbyshire-pcc.gov.uk/meet to find the link to the ticket portal, or call the office on 0300 122 6000. Following registration, you will receive further instructions.
Please kindly circulate this invitation as far as possible and feel free to invite any local residents of North East Derbyshire who may be interested in hearing from the Police & Crime Commissioner for Derbyshire.
Police and Crime Commissioner
Message Sent By
Tim Parkin (Office of the PCC, Digital Engagement Officer, Derbyshire) » Less
Posted: Wed, 08 Jul 2020 10:17 by Website Team